Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June 1, 2011

Hi Class,

Happy June! It the last month of school. I hope the weather is getting warmer and everyone is having outdoor recess. Today, I started coring and camera work. I will post ship photos sometime after midnight (your time when you should all be sleeping). We were very lucky today as a huge pod (100's) of dolphins has been following our boat. Since I'm working at night, it's difficult to take photos to see the dolphins but we're trying so that we can show you also. The best part is that there are tiny dolphin babies following their moms around. I have to say, they are quite cute. I hope that one of our photos will turn out so that you can see them also.

Can anyone name a type of dolphin or whale? I'll write more soon.

Miss you all,

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment