Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tuesday, May 25, 2011

Hi Mrs. Berry, Mrs. Wood and Class,

It's Tuesday evening here in Hong Kong. I traveled yesterday and today from Boston to Toronto to Hong Kong. There's a small delay with the ship we will use to sample so I am lucky enough to have one overnight. It is a big city, just like New York or San Francisco. Has anyone visited these cities? I took a train from my hotel to the downtown market area. Above is a map of the train system. My hotel is on Lantau Island (not Kowloon or Hong Kong Island). See if you can find it on the map. Downtown Hong Kong is on Hong Kong Island so you can follow my path from Asia World Trade stop to Hong Kong stop. On the big map north of Brunei is Hong Kong, see if you can find this, also.

While I was downtown, I went to the markets where they sell all sorts of fish, prawns, meats and other things. Let me know what you think.

Pam (Abby's Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment